-----Original Message-----
From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tom
Fowle
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 6:02 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Audible level modification

Lary,
Yep,  scopes are done for.
Which code reader package are you using, and with which
screen reader?

tnx
Tom WA6IVG

------------------------------------

http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAG
E_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=33&MMN_position=47:29
Or

Visit The Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions
>From Various List Members At The Following address:
http://www.jaws-users.com/JAWS/handyman/

If you would like to join the JAWS Users List, then visit
the following address for more information:
http://www.jaws-users.com/ For a complete list of email
commands pertaining to the Blind Handy Man list just send a
blank message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Groups Links

--
BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Teach InfoWest Spam Trap if this mail (ID 223826409) is
spam:
Spam:
https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=223826409&m=788f
fdb1753f&c=s
Not spam:
https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=223826409&m=788f
fdb1753f&c=n
Forget vote:
https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=223826409&m=788f
fdb1753f&c=f

REMEMBER: Never give out your account information, password,
or other personal information over e-mail.
END-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS