From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]on Behalf Of Max Robinson
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 12:18 AM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] A little excitement in Hilo, oi...

Donnie wrote.

I got hit in the side of the head one time by a IFO (Identified Flying
Acorn).  Boy did it hurt!

I kind of think that Acorn begins with an A not an O.  Whacha think Donnie?

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O D S.

Email: m...@maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net

funwithtubes-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=33&MMN_posit

------------------------------------

blindhandyman-ow...@yahoogroups.com
http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=33&MMN_posit
ion=47:29
Or

Members At The
Following address:
http://www.jaws-users.com/JAWS/handyman/

If you would like to join the JAWS Users List, then visit the following address
for more
information:
http://www.jaws-users.com/
just send a blank