Dear Dale,
That sounds hopeful, ... thank you!  Now, where about is this little hose
likely to be located in the machine?  I'm going to get a hand taking a look at
it this evening so Maybe (hopefully) I might be able to cancel the repairman's
visit tomorrow.

I appreciate the detailed explanation (even if a purist would find fault with
it, ... I don't), since I'll have some concept of what to expect if I still
need the repairman tomorrow and he tells me that is the problem, ... enough to
know if the quote is outrageous!

Yours appreciatively,
Joy

Please take a few moments to browse and enjoy
my original artwork at:
www.tigerfeathers.ca