Hi victor
first and most important is what do you expect to run with this
generator  Presumably a refrigerator.  Unless you have a modern small
fridge, I'd bet you won't get much more than the fridge and a few moderate
lights out of 850 watts.

Fridge and microwave? forget it!

In the specs you pasted, I didn't see anything about whether it's A.C.
output is sine wave, simulated sinewave, or not stated.

If you're running much in the way of electronics, you'd better go for a unit
that generates a pretty good sinewave.  This is particularly true of gear
that has transformers in it's powersupply.

I'd steer clear of 2 stroke engines if possible unless they are stated to be
of the very newest cleaner running units.  They're dirty and stinky.

this would be considered a truly minimalist generator, really not intended
for long term home use.    If all you expect is shorter term use with not
much load, it may do.

Good one's cost a lot, luckilly I don't need one here.

best
Tom Fowle