Jennifer, I recently heard a television  progra about those" sea
-land"  trailers which are  fullly insulated  , some of them.  they
set up their house I think it was Georga on  a concrete  plateform and
then two trailers were used and anchored . when it was complete    one
sighted persn would see those two trailers, now a home locked together
in the shape of a " T ". great idea. Lee

 On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at
02:19:54AM -0500,