Yeah, and my electric costs are more here in Pittsburgh than what I paid
in St. Louis or Seattle.

We have a very small house, use all CF bulbs, and as of about six months
ago, I stopped keeping the computers running 24X7.  We have three
computers in the house.  Turning them off made a very noticeable
difference in electric usage.  The CF bulbs also made a difference.

Since our heat is hot water, we only need to run the circulation pump
which probably uses less than the blower for a forced air system.  We
don't use air conditioning that much, and when we do, it is mostly just
the one bedroom.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi