If there is I want that law changed.  That would be completely stupid
considering if the idiot driver was driving properly, other than a
medical issue, then they deserve to have their vehicle damaged for
hitting the mailbox.  If it were me, I'd get a solid steel post with
some nice sleeve that looks like wood to cover the outside and see how
they like that.  I once saw where someone built a brick enclosure
around their mailbox post and seem to me they must have had the same
problem.

Good luck,

On Aug 26, 2009, at 10:24 PM, <contac...@kevindoucet.com>
<contac...@kevindoucet.com