From: "Tom Hodges" <tomhod...@fuse.net>
To: <blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 8:29 AM
Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] electric motor question

Full load for a treadmill would be the treadmill operating at the fastest
speed available, with a person about 250 pounds, while also operating the
incline function.  As you can surmise, this would probably never happen, so
there is plenty of safety factor included in the rated amp load or the unit.