From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Edward Przybylek
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 7:48 AM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] electric motor question

Hi Dale,

Pretty much, what you said is what I thought but I figured it wouldn't hurt
to ask. How would I verify the horsepower of the motor? Both the manual
and the label on the side of the motor claim it's 3.5 HP. My knowledge of
electricity and motors is almost 0. Any information is greatly appreciated.

Take care,

Ed Przybylek