  From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]on Behalf Of Dan Rossi
  Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 10:58 AM
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] Using a Router

  AH HA! I knew it Al. You are heading down the dark path of tool
  ownership. All is lost for you my friend.

  You can get routers from the typical 79 dollar low end up to several
  hundred bucks. You are always best to get something a bit above the
  bottom end though.

  Bits mostly have a specific use, so you would need a few different bits to
  do much of anything. Luckily, you can get some inexpensive starter sets
  that will give you a good selection and idea for what they do. Sometimes
  it can be difficult to imagine what the profile looks like from the shape
  of the bit because the bit is a negative image of the profile. Or the
  profile is a negative image of the bit, guess it depends on your point of
  view.

  --
  Blue skies.
  Dan Rossi