From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Lenny McHugh
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 5:58 PM
To: handyman-blind
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] TapconR Concrete Screws- Stainless Steel Concrete
Screws for fastening to concrete, brick and block

Al, here is a little more information. I did not see the length choices.
Probably somewhere else on the site.

TapconR concrete screws are ideal for use in concrete, brick or block base
material. The threads of the Tapcons actually cut threads into the base
material - providing excellent holding values.

The TapconR concrete screw comes in two diameters - 3/16" and 1/4", and two
different head styles- hex washer head and flat counter sunk Phillips.

The bit to use with each size of TapconR are:

  a.. 3/16" diameter TapconR = 5/32" bit
  b.. 1/4" diameter TapconR = 3/16" bit
Each TapconR is coated with a Blue ClimasealR coating. This coating provides

excellent rust resistance. Tapcons have also been tested in a salt spray
environment for 720 hours with less than 10% red rust, per ASTM B117.

The drivers to use with the different head style Tapcons are:

  a.. #2 Phillips - 3/16" Flat TapconR
  b.. 1/4" Socket - 3/16" Hex TapconR
  c.. #3 Phillips - 1/4" Flat TapconR
  d.. 5/16" Socket - 1/4" Hex TapconR
http://www.concretescrews.com/

------------------------------------

blindhandyman-ow...@yahoogroups.com
http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_p
age&PAGE_id=33&MMN_position=47:29
Or

Visit The Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following address:
http://www.jaws-users.com/JAWS/handyman/

If you would like to join the JAWS Users List, then visit the following
address for more information:
http://www.jaws-users.com/