  From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]on Behalf Of Tom Hodges
  Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 9:48 AM
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] TapconR Concrete Screws- Stainless Steel
Concrete Screws for fastening to concrete, brick and block

  Lenny, I don't know the name of the special bit because I don't have the
  package anymore. I have never used a plain Phillips bit or a square bit, I
  have only used the combination bit and it works better than any screw I've
  ever used. It isn't for concrete so I wouldn't be using it with a hammer
  drill.

  The bits come in the box of screws, but it is a very short one and can not
  be held by my quick release chuck. But, I buy the longer bit at Lowes and
  they have them hanging on the shelf right next to the boxes of screws and
  they also have them where the rest of the screwdriver bits are sold.

  Regards, Tom H.