Hi,

I am really considering an Ipod, but I truly don't even know where to begin.
What is the difference between the Ipod Touch & the Ipod Nano?

Is it difficult to use Itunes to load your music, onto the unit?
Can you load existing music from your computer's hardrive or an external
unit, onto the Ipod, without having to use Itunes?

I have my entire CD collection on an external hardrive, but will I need to
load it all into Itunes, in order for it to work?
Thanks.

Claudia
MSN:  cdelreal1...@sbcglobal.net

Skype:  claudiadr2009

Join either of my groups; the first is for visually-impaired women, while
the other is for people wishing to discuss homemaking issues.
our-safe-haven-subscr...@googlegroups.com
makinghouseworkeasier-subscr...@googlegroups.com