Wanted thoughts from more experienced persons.
Water company in his area, (big city Philadelphia) says all from 6 feet
prior to the main valve is *your problem* and didn't want to pay a plumber
if there was info on a list of great guys; which as before could lead me
to knowledge or solution.
Thanks much.