works for me. but there is a nasty taste to the hot, even I can tell. So
I'm thinking I have to drain the hot. 80 gals water and the energy to heat
it wasted unless I can think of something to do with the water that
doesn't include detremental effects of the reason I'm dumping and giving
the tank a flushing.