Dear Ed and Bill,
First, Ed thanks for the research info, ... much easier when you start with the
right search terms and a company name to look for and compare alternatives too.

Secondly, please don't worry I will indeed discuss the idea with a trainer, ...
but there is no point in bringing it up if I read up on it and don't like it,
or can't afford to install one.  However, if it is a viable option then I would
like to talk it over and see what is best to be arranged.  I've got a large
property (too large, major headache to keep mowed in the summer), and there is
sadly no way I can afford a conventional fence, which is what I'd most like to
have built.  At the moment there is a smaller area securely fenced that acts as
a sort of dog run.  However, it is a pity to have that large stretch of grass
that a dog(s) would so love to play on and not be using it more than a few
times a year.  But I wouldn't feel comfortable going out on my own to let the
dog run without some safety measures installed.

So thank you for all the help, I'll go do my homework now.

Yours sincerely,
Joy

Please say thank you to Canada's soldiers! Express your appreciation directly
to the men and women serving overseas.  Contribute to their comfort by sending
them a little touch of handmade warmth  from home.
To find out how you can help, please visit www.operationtoastytoes.ca.  Let's
show our troops we care!