From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Lenny McHugh
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 11:41 AM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Invisible Fencing for Dogs

Joy, to add what Bill stated they do not always work. I have a friend who
installs fencing. He put one of these in for someone. The dog would not go
near the fence until one day. He bolted out of the house and crossed the
fence. He quickly learned that this spot would not really hurt him. From
then on he would not go near the rest of the property line but would
frequently bolt through the spot where he first broke through.