Dear Bill,
Thank you, those are definitely good points and I can't say I'd thought of
them.  I don't think they pose a problem (except for the dog potentially
jumping the wire in spite of the shock, ... have no way to evaluate that as of
yet since I don't yet have the dog), but insuring the fence line doesn't pose a
problem to cross would be wise to keep in mind when planning the exact
parameters of the enclosure.

Yours sincerely,
Joy

Please say thank you to Canada's soldiers! Express your appreciation directly
to the men and women serving overseas.  Contribute to their comfort by sending
them a little touch of handmade warmth  from home.
To find out how you can help, please visit www.operationtoastytoes.ca.  Let's
show our troops we care!