Hi list,

I am about to embark on building a latter stand. This is sort of like
shelving but the lowest shelf is the largest and the shelves get
progressively smaller as they go up the structure. The two back legs
are perpendicular, but, the two front legs connect at an angle
necessary to make the desired slant for the shelving structure. It is
to look sort of like a latter, but, the back legs of the latter are
straight up and down. Also, instead of the front and rear legs
sliding past one another, as on a latter, the edges abut at the top.

My question is this. First, how do I derive the necessary angles and
as I only have a hand saw and a circular saw, how will I cut the
correct angles at the floor and at the junction of the perpendicular
rear legs and the angled front legs at the top?

Hope this made sense?

Thanks for your help.