  From: Bill Gallik
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 9:44 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Questions About Brick Planters

  Dale,

  This is good information, and I live on the other end of the Great Lakes --
Superior, Wisconsin. We're right next to Duluth, Minnesota and this region
refers to themselves as "The Twin Ports" and "The Head of the Lakes."
  ----
  Holland's Person, Bill
  - "Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint."
  - US Humorist, Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)