From: Kevin Doucet
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 6:13 AM
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] drum stick holder

Hi,

Can't give the exact length just now but about 14 to 15 inches is my
guess. I have an off-the-shelf stick holder which hangs on the flor
tom. The depth of the pouch which holds the sticks and brushes is
about 10 inches deep. That leavs several inchs of stick or brush
sticking out to quickly grab.

hth