those leathre bags are wonderful and make for handy grabs when switching
sticks or tuning up a drum skin.
Blaine
----- Original Message -----
From: Spiro
To: handyman-blind
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 7:52 AM
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] drum stick holder

Hi,
They come in different thickness, for comfortable weight.
I'd say no more than 3/4 by 18 inches long as far as sticks.
Honestly most guys hang a gig bag with two hooks off of the side of the
snare. It's a leather portfolio of sorts with inner and outher pockets for
the drum key, brushes and sticks, and anything else like hand chalk or
parts like tuning pegs, dampers, few wing nuts etc.