wow! I just called and it's Pennsauken NJ. that's a great loss.
Bands that needed gear before big shows here, could always stop there and
get hooked up. I've been there when a big shot would show up and
everything would stop adn then we'd all get treated really nicely when the
big shot was satisfied.
I'm gonna miss them.
But yeah, $20 should do it.