Dale,

Sounds just like the one I have What have you used previously?

Al
  -----Original Message-----
  From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]on Behalf Of Dale Leavens
  Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 8:34 PM
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Ambutek graphite canes?

  I have just received two of what are supposed to be Ambutek graphite
folding canes. I have never met such equipment before now and hope someone
on the list knows more about them than I.

  These appear to me to be metallic although the outer coating might well be
something like graphite. The insertion points are very certainly metal,
probably aluminum.

  Is this correct or did someone put the wrong equipment in the parcel?

  Thanks.

  If I was Han Solo I'd probably pet my wookie