how do these things work? I've seen some where they're in the sink but how
do they work? Do you have to put them in the sink?
Blaine
----- Original Message -----
From: Brice Mijares
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 7:01 PM
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Garbage disposal

After reading your last message, 30 years, yes, I'd say a new one is in
order. Matter a fact, you'll be lucky to find a company that will
guarantee one more than 10 years. I just bought one here this past December
at Lows, it cost me just over a hundred dollars, half horse, and only 5 year
warranty. There was a brand at Orchard Supply that I bought at our last
home that I bought, it was called the Bone Crusher. 3 quarter horse, 10
year warranty, and at the time it was around $80. That was back in 2000.
Good luck.