From: Brice Mijares
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 8:41 AM
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Garbage disposal

Are you serious, Believe me, I'm in no way trying to make fun of you not
knowing what or how a garbage disposal works. But if your serious, it's a
device that is mounted under the sink. Instead of throwing table scraps in
your garbage can, you rinse the scraps off your plate on the sink side where
the disposal is located . Turn the water on and flip the switch and the
table scraps are ground up and sent down the sewage pipe.