Hi Dale,

        Well one thing they did is switch over to electric for heating water
and I agree the windows would be first on my list probably. I do need to
checkout the electric situation again since I did not look for every outlet. I
have to admit that although they had the ac on to keep the house comfortable
for folks doing a walk-through, it seemed like it was insulated pretty well
since the ac never kicked on while we were their. I would of course have to
check out the insulation and on that note the roof actually is very new.
Apparently these people didn't just fix something, they had it removed and
replaced. Apparently perfect working order meant literally perfect working
order. I did not notice even a sound from the floors, which was surprising. I
have obviously to check this out further and also another note, apparently
selling the land would not be a problem and it was more a thought than
something I would probably do. I think at the end of the day, I probably will
not be able to unload/rent what I have and that would kill the deal for me, but
I might as well check it out.
Thanks for the input.