hahahah, funny you should mention that.  I've been looking around for an
existing closed cabinet or something which I could rig up like that, and one
thing I have considered has been an old dressor.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Keith Christian
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2010 4:23 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Considering building my own apple drier or dehydrator

  Hi Matt,
  I use to grow hops for brewing. I dried them by setting them in an old
  dresser with a fan attached to the back side. The bottoms of the drawers
  were removed and I inserted some wire mesh to allow the air to flow through
  the hops. It worked great.

  Sounds like fun. Let us know what you decide and how it works out.

  Keith