O(10) sounds manageable in case we want to change course, so that reduces
the burn-in risk.
Since this is an atypical OT extension, approving it would require 3 LGTMs.

*LGTM1* to extend experimentation till M95.

On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 7:09 PM John Delaney <johni...@chromium.org> wrote:

> Hi Alex,
>
> Given that this is an x-origin OT, relatively high use might not be the
>> whole picture, so it would be great to know in addition how many individual
>> teams have signed up to use the OT. Is dozens? Hundreds? Thousands?
>
> There are O(10) teams experimenting with the API.
>
> On Thu, Sep 16, 2021 at 3:25 PM Alex Russell <slightly...@chromium.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Discussed at today's API OWNERS, the relatively high use plus the length
>> of the ongoing trial adds a level of concern. Given that this is an
>> x-origin OT, relatively high use might not be the whole picture, so it
>> would be great to know in addition how many individual teams have signed up
>> to use the OT. Is dozens? Hundreds? Thousands?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>>
>> Alex
>>
>> On Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 9:10:55 AM UTC-7 John Delaney wrote:
>>
>>> Can you link to previous extension requests?
>>>>
>>> First extension:
>>> https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/blink-dev/c/C0P7ePjITJQ/m/ZYFmn30SDQAJ
>>> <https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/blink-dev/c/C0P7ePjITJQ/m/ZYFmn30SDQAJ>
>>> Second extension:
>>> https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/blink-dev/c/xCWP1ltlAgw/m/acwN0GIRBQAJ
>>>
>>> M86 went to stable almost a year ago. What's the plan beyond M94?
>>>

>>> We intend to end the experiment in 95. We are currently working on a
>>> number of significant extensions/changes to the API including: aggregate
>>> reports [1], support for views [2], and others. These support use-cases
>>> which are not covered in the currently implemented "Event-level Click" API.
>>> We plan to start a "V2" experiment when this new functionality is available
>>> which we believe will produce new, different insights from developers. We
>>> are not currently planning to ship Attribution Reporting without first
>>> experimenting with those extensions.
>>>
>>> We can certainly share learnings with respect to the "Event-level Click"
>>> API when this initial experiment concludes.
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/blink-dev/c/2zA5-TuVSkA/m/GVqUUkhfAwAJ
>>> [2]