LGTM2.

After reading through things again, I'm comfortable that this intent
doesn't make any substantive changes to the risk of the clipboard API,
insofar as the contents of a write to the clipboard are already opaque to
the user and under the site's control. The timing of that write is less
critical than the timing of a read, which this intent does not affect.

Regarding the spec, I share Yoav's desire for this to be more clearly
specified. I'm happy to see that there's been some movement on
https://github.com/w3c/clipboard-apis/pull/158 in the meantime, and look
forward to more clarification landing in the future.

-mike