LGTM3

/Daniel

On 2021-11-24 15:12, Mike West wrote:
LGTM2.

After reading through things again, I'm comfortable that this intent doesn't make any substantive changes to the risk of the clipboard API, insofar as the contents of a write to the clipboard are already opaque to the user and under the site's control. The timing of that write is less critical than the timing of a read, which this intent does not affect.

Regarding the spec, I share Yoav's desire for this to be more clearly specified. I'm happy to see that there's been some movement on https://github.com/w3c/clipboard-apis/pull/158 in the meantime, and look forward to more clarification landing in the future.

-mike