Hi all — I'd just like to share a note of support for this enhancement to
the API from Adobe and the Frame.io team. With the multi-screen window
placement API, we can give users with multiple monitors the option to put
the player on one monitor in full-screen, with media browsing and
commenting on another screen. (This could include popups on the
non-full-screen monitor as per the enhancement.) For our users, this will
be a welcome improvement - especially for editors who are quite accustomed
to reserving one monitor for their “program monitor”.

Thanks!
Sean