yea, for malicious site trying to learn all of the user’s language
preference, we probably will start rate limit language changes or distinct
language lists from a site.
It could be practical when taking advantage of the existing storage service
(Prefs) in Chromium.
I will double check the example related to incognito mode. it should be
helpful.