https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/7317 is still ongoing, so I
think we should just wait until it's settled in the next CSSWG call.

In this case, there's been (continues to be) multi-vendor input in the
CSSWG, and the IntersectionObserver naming
<https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/7317#issuecomment-1149949799> has
been raised. If members of the TAG want to influence the naming, I think
they should weigh in on that issue. If they have a recommendation after the
CSSWG has settled the issue, I wouldn't expect the CSSWG to change it again.

But at this point, let's wait for the CSSWG.