Thanks for doing that work, Daniel!

0.015% effective breakage is way better than 0.25%, but it's still ~5x
higher than what we're typically comfortable with.
I'm wondering if folks have creative ideas on the outreach front - +Andre
Bandarra <andre...@google.com> in particular

Otherwise, maybe it makes sense to finch this at 50% on Beta, Dev and
Canary channels, to convince folks this is indeed coming?