Hello,

YouTube -- and various other Google properties -- have been analyzing the
results of this 1% experiment. We're concerned that the 1% may not provide
enough data especially due to the amount of slicing (modern chrome, non
windows vs. legacy windows, etc.). On YT, we are seeing significant metrics
impact on, and given the holidays, there's a short amount of time available
for us to iterate and debug issues before we rollout to 10%.

We'd like to propose:

   - An intermediate state of 5% on January 9th rather than jumping
   directly to 10%.
   - The 5% should hold for at least a month, enough for us to do a few
   rounds of experimental analysis and debugging.

Thanks.