Hey Mike,

I think moving to 5% early sounds good for YouTube. The 1% doesn't seem to
be giving us consistent data and we would want to get more traffic as soon
as possible. If we were to move forward, would this re-roll the experiment
or just expand? How soon would we be able to roll this out?

Thanks!

~ Ziling Zhao