Hi,
Thanks for taking it into account. In a nutshell, my app is a C.R.U.D. that
exports all of the data as json into a new html file along with everything
else required to search through the information. It is a catalogue resonee
where it could be downloaded and searched by anyone using a chrome browser.
So you could search for a timeframe or keyword... and see a list and view
images etc.. Also, privacy is an aspect.

It sounds like web assembly would not make this possible without fetching
stuff or including more files. Maybe websql could be optional or
something.. Anyway, thanks for the question! Have a good one :)