LGTM to extend experimentation M113-115

I appreciate your engagement with WebKit & Fetch folks and your willingness
to modify the API shape based on feedback. I think that can easily count as
progress towards shipping, which is required for extending the OT. The fact
that the current shape is unlikely to ship as is is also reassuring (as it
reduces the risk of burn-in following a long trial).