LGTM3

/Daniel

On 2023-05-10 11:39, Mike West wrote:
LGTM2.

-mike

On Wed, May 10, 2023 at 1:10 AM 'Loko Kung' via blink-dev <blink-dev@chromium.org> wrote:

    Thanks Yoav for taking a look! Bumping this again since M115
    branch point is coming soon (May 23) and we still need 2 more
    LGTMs before I can land the changes!

    On Tuesday, May 9, 2023 at 7:31:33 AM UTC-7 Yoav Weiss wrote:

        LGTM1

        On Wed, May 3, 2023 at 9:52 PM Loko Kung <loko...@google.com>
        wrote:

            Thanks Kai for replying! To add on top of that:

            For the signals: Positive
            https://github.com/WebKit/standards-positions/issues/107
            https://mozilla.github.io/standards-positions/#webgpu

        \o/

            For the web-platform-tests, on top of the CTS Kai
            mentioned, the change in
            https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/c/chromium/src/+/4471680
            already adds the bare-bones testing for the new field.

            On Wed, May 3, 2023 at 12:22 PM Kai Ninomiya