Yup i have been following -
https://github.com/privacycg/storage-access/issues/102 closely and it does
make my use cases to work seamlessly. Hopefully we get more traction on
this topic and the same solution (RSA) works for shared worker and other
type of storages too.

there are the related issues i have cut to follow up on this topic  -
https://github.com/privacycg/storage-access/issues/175,
https://github.com/cfredric/chrome-storage-access-api/issues/3,
and https://github.com/WICG/first-party-sets/issues/161
and https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/288303220?pli=1