Hi Kyra,

Per your message here
(https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/blink-dev/c/24hK6DKJnqY/m/tu0i5OmhCAAJ)

it sounds like as of 7/26/2023, the Storage Partitioning change has not
been released yet since M115 is not served to 100% of users. Is that
correct? My understanding of this message is that M115 is currently served
to 12.5% of users and that once M115 is served to 100% of users (which will
happen in the next ~4 weeks), only then will the storage partition change
be rolled out in a gradual manner. Is this understanding accurate?

Additionally, would you be able to provide an updated schedule for the
rollout of the storage partitioning change (similar to the one linked
here:
https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/blink-dev/c/24hK6DKJnqY/m/Tts2gjrEBwAJ)

?

Thank you