If you intend to deprecate and remove, that is the "Prepare to ship" stage
on your chromestatus feature entry.  You can use the review gate chips to
access the intent preview and then copy and paste that to start the thread.
https://screenshot.googleplex.com/5GioLEtEnQBvTZu

The subject line will be "Intent to Ship: Deprecation of non-standard
declarative shadow DOM serialization".  Using "Intent to deprecate and
remove" should also work.  ChromeStatus doesn't actually look for the colon
in the subject line, it just looks for keywords near the start of the
subject line, and it looks for the body line "Link to entry on the Chrome
Platform Status" and the link to your entry.

Thanks,
jason!