fdoray@ launched this trial since Nov 2023, at first canary/dev, and then
beta, 1% stable. The experiments show statistically improvements to CPU
time on navigation, page load time and input delay.
So we are requesting to experiment on 50% stable as next step.

Actually the feature should be in origin trial stage now. But I don't have
the permission to add origin trial stage. I have to use dev trial instead.
Need some help from webstatus-request@ to grant me the permission.