On Wed, Mar 6, 2024 at 6:32 AM Manuel Rego Casasnovas <r...@igalia.com>
wrote:

> What's going on with the tests?
>

> https://wpt.fyi/results/html/browsers/browsing-the-web/history-traversal/pageswap?label=master&label=experimental&product=chrome&product=firefox&product=safari

The code to dispatch this event is partly in the browser process, so
turning on experimental web features doesn't enable the flag there. We have
a virtual tests suite
<https://source.chromium.org/chromium/chromium/src/+/main:third_party/blink/web_tests/VirtualTestSuites;l=2762;drc=9bb588200a9667f2dbff27e490ad576558bf1d30>
run the test on the bots, won't be necessary once we switch runtime feature
status to stable.