Hi Jiaming,

Per our process
<https://www.chromium.org/blink/launching-features/#new-feature-prepare-to-ship>,

we give the TAG and other vendors at least one month to comment on changes.
(This is why it is recommended to start these reviewers earlier, before
sending the Intent to Ship.) So it might be a bit more time before we can
consider this feature for shipping. Of course, if you get responses and
engagement before that point, we can proceed earlier.

-Domenic