LGTM3

On 5/31/24 4:08 AM, Yoav Weiss (@Shopify) wrote:
LGTM2

On Fri, May 31, 2024 at 5:52 AM 'Jiaming Cheng' via blink-dev <blink-dev@chromium.org> wrote:

    Thanks Domenic :]

    On Thu, May 30, 2024 at 6:28 PM Domenic Denicola
    <dome...@chromium.org> wrote:

        LGTM1.

        This feature and its spec fits well with the existing
        MediaMetadata. It has received a positive position from
        Mozilla. The TAG review solicited a good discussion of
        considered alternatives.

        I agree with Alex that this would have gone better with a
        proper explainer, including considered alternatives and
        example code. But the feature is simple enough, and thankfully
        we got a chance to spell out the reasoning about alternatives
        in the TAG review, so I think we can proceed.