Could someone elaborate on why this won't be implemented for Android? It
seems like a very useful thing to have, especially considering that the
biggest amount of users with low end hardware who would stand to benefit
are on Android.

"Support on Android (incl. Android WebView) has been deprioritized as there
is no current way to access the telemetry needed after Android 11, and the
current partners we are engaging with have no need as they are using native
solutions on Android at this point."

I see a variety of CPU monitoring apps in the Play Store. Could someone
test if they work on Android >=12?
Also, how can it be both that new Android versions don't allow access and
partners are using native solutions? Why can't Chromium use whatever they
are using?