I can confirm I've also receive the same spammer message from the same sender.

Best regards.

Le 15/04/2017 à 01:07, Henry Yen a écrit :
On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 12:52:54PM -0500, John G Heim wrote:
If anyone else is tired of getting these messages from spammers every
time you post to this list

I didn't get that spam, and in general, get very little if any via this list.
I notice that the snippet you forwarded had your final delivery e-address
in the "To:" header. My email from this list does not. Is it possible that
for some reason, it's only you getting this particular spam/spammer?

If you forward me the entire email including headers, I'd love to look
at it for more clues.

Alex ARNAUD