amy.kristen7...@josona.bid is not a subscriber to blinux-list.
To prevent scraping of poster addresses, I have stopped archiving of blinux-list.

Best Regards
Hans
(maintainer blinux-list)

On 18.04.2017 18:32, John G Heim wrote:
I don't know, it seems pretty clear to me that there is a bot on this list automatically responding to messages posted to the list. Like I said, the hard part might be figuring which email address it is. But it might be as easy as banning amy.kristen7...@josona.bid. We have no way of knowing whether it would be that easy since you can't get a subscriber list unless you are the list owner.

Well, there certainly has not been a groundswell of support for me to create an alternate list on iavit.org. I suppose I could just create the list and see what happens. I think part of my problem with this spam is that as a matter of principle, I think the owner of a list should take his responsibility more seriously. That kind of thing probably bothers me more than it should. I am one of those guys who pays all the taxes he owes even if he knows he could get away with paying less. I am getting more and more irritated with Red Hat every day.